Cynosure is a Gold Sponsor at Guidewire Connections 2018
Press Release | 9 Oct 2018
Las Vegas, Nevada, October,9 2018: Zensar, a leading digital solutions and technology services company that specializes in partnering with global organizations across industries on their Digital transformation journey, announced that Cynosure a Zensar company will be a Gold sponsor at Guidewire Connections 2018, booth number #G4. The event will be held between October 14-17, at the Wynn in Las Vegas.
Sandeep Kishore, CEO and Managing Director, Zensar stated, “We are excited to participate at Guidewire Connections 2018, the Property and Casualty Insurance Industry event. Our solutions are aimed at empowering Property and Casualty insurance companies to derive maximum benefits from a robust, nimble and effective digital strategy. Our solutions imbibe our unique Return on Digital® approach, ensuring that each outcome is visible and measurable.”
Sid Wadhwa, Co-founder and Managing Partner, Cynosure, a Zensar company, commented, “This year, the visitors will get an opportunity to interact with a more cohesive digital eco-system. We will be showcasing our core Guidewire capabilities, enhanced with technologies like AI, Predictive Analytics Human Experience; all designed to create robust digital customer acquisition platforms.”
Visit Cynosure at Guidewire Connections 2018, Booth #G4 to learn how insurers can benefit from a digital strategy. The showcase will contain core transformation technologies, cloud frameworks, and Intelligent Automation Solutions that help in making timely, data-driven decisions.
Some of the key features include as below:
- Ease of access for a customer who can access account information through a mobile application
- The convergence of cloud led interactions that are secure, cost-effective and agile
- Predictive analytics that can be a key differentiator in time to market and customer acquisition strategy
- AI/ML led backend platforms that can address issues in real-time enhancing overall grievance redressal
- Instant uploads of claims, quick verification and swift resolution making it a customer centric operation
- Creation of a faster, a more efficient, carrier driven pro-active response to Claims handling
- Smooth collaboration between Zensar’s AI/ML platform with Cynosure’s Guidewire implementation expertise, making it a complete digital eco-system
You can visit the following links for more details:
Core Transformation, Digital Strategy, Data Management, Change Management