Meet our drivers of change
“A #BreaktheBias moment happened when I returned from maternity leave and was reselected into the same project. The leadership, manager, and client support my choice to be a working mother. Zensar’s returning mothers’ policy is a blessing as I have flexible working hours and can work from home when needed.”
Product Designer, Zensar India
CEO Action for Diversity and Inclusion
We are committed to making the UN Global Compact and its principles part of our strategy, culture, policies, and business operations.
UN Global Compact and UN WEPs
We are proud to be a signatory member of UNGC and UN WEPs and are committed to working toward gender equality and reducing inequalities.
UN SDG Ambition Accelerator Program
We attended the accelerator program to set ambitious corporate targets and accelerate integration of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) into core business management.
We are committed to the global campaign launched by World Economic Forum, to recognize people with disabilities and serve as a catalyst for diversity and inclusion.
How we care
Hear from our employees
Explore your career path with us
Diversity and Inclusion at Zensar
Awards and recognition
RPG D&I Annual Award (Run across Group Companies 2021)
- Best D&I Council D&I Evangelist
- Best D&I Initiative of the Year
- Gender Sensitization Module
- Recognized as a Top 25 Finalist in UNGC’s Sustainable and Innovative HR Practices Case Study 2020
- Recognized as second best in UNGC’s Innovative Practices Award for Women at Workplace in Private Sector 2020
UN WEPs Awards
- First runner-up in the UN Women India WEPs Awards 2021
WiT ACE Blogathon
- Recognized in the Top 21 India level at the Blogathon Contest organized by WiT 2021
McKinsey’s Study US
- Listed participant in McKinsey’s Women in Workplace Study US 2022, 2021 and 2020
Sign language program
- Indian Sign Language Certification in 2021 for 15 Zensarians in India
- British Sign Language Certification in 2022 for 15 Zensarians in EUK
- WEQUITY Tech Beacon Award 2020
- Featured in Avtar’s 100 Most Inclusive Companies of India 2020
- Featured in Avtar’s 100 Best Companies for Women in India 2020, 2019, and 2018
JobsForHer DivHERsity Awards
- Top 5 Companies in Diversity (Large Enterprises) 2022
- Top 20 for Women Leadership Development 2022
- Top 20 Diversity Programs 2022
- Top 20 Diversity policies 2022
- Top 20 Diversity Champion 2022
- Top 20 Most Innovative Practices — Women Leadership Development 2021
- Most Innovative Practices — DivHERsity Programs 2021
- Companies in DivHERsity (large enterprises) 2021
Promoting gender equality at Zensar
Diversity, equity, and inclusion are integral to our vision of putting people at the heart of everything we do. Zensar's way of life and philosophy on diversity is to include and impact.
The formation of the global DE&I Council and Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) were some of our earlier initiatives to implement gender-sensitive changes in the organization. Through this Council of 30 members from various backgrounds, gender, age, ethnic groups, regions, business units and sexual orientations we ensure a diverse representation that mirrors our inclusion program. We also have dedicated ERGs such as ZenWEN (Zensar’s Women Executive Network), PRISM (PRIDE Ally group) and more that support and implements these initiatives.
Our other key actions include a performance evaluation, rating and promotion policy for women on maternity breaks, an employee assistance program, pre and post-pregnancy care program, a gender pay gap, a special referral scheme for referring women candidates and an internship model for hiring LGBTQ+ members.
Life at Zensar
“As Zensarians, we choose to challenge and call out gender bias and inequalities. We choose to seek out and celebrate women’s achievements. We are constantly challenging ourselves to bring in change. Collectively, we all help to create an inclusive workplace.”